Also, Thing 3 has struck again. This time it was with the Gospel Art Kit. This has about 200 pictures in numerical order. Lets just say that our scriptures are now a little mixed up. Someday I just might get them back in order...someday (sigh).

These posts about Logan are just the new things he is doing. This is added to getting in the flour bucket on a biweekly basis and getting in the toilet on a bidaily basis...this kid!!! As Carson says, "Dang baby." We don't think it is very nice, but it is kinda true...dang baby!
3 comments:
oh man! Is this what I have to look forward to with a little boy?!?! :) he is pretty cute..even when he is gettin' in to trouble!
I hear the more you have the more trouble they can get into. I wonder if it is the older siblings doing their dirty work because the younger ones don't get into as much trouble for their deeds.
It seems like I always wait too long to catch up on your blog. I should be looking at it every day for my dose of smiles. Seriously, I was just grinning the whole time I was reading it. Because I love every story and every picture, and as I read it, I can just hear your voice telling me the story. And I can perfectly picture your sweet boys doing and saying all the things you talk about. You have the greatest family, and it just struck me today how lucky I am to count you (all of you) as friends.
Miss you!
Post a Comment