Thursday, March 14, 2013

The perfect moment

Right now, Nate, Logan, and Luke are outside. It is a warmish spring day. It is around 60. We have now wind (miracle). They have been outside playing since they came home from school. They had a picnic with hotdogs, cheetos, and mammoth sauce (apple sauce). There haven't been any tears. There is just fun and smiles. I just heard Logan and Luke argue a little. Logan said, "No, Luke, you are." Then Luke responed back, "You are!" Then Logan said, "No!" and Luke said, "Why!?" I am not sure that was a question. Lukey is known for saying you are and why. He is so funny. He was just counting to 3 and jumping off the slide. This was only done because he couldn't climb up it like his brothers. He didn't have an audience. There they are 3 brothers, 3 best friends having the perfect afternoon...until someone throws a rock or hits with a stick!!!

1 comment:

Erin L said...

Oh man, I miss you guys! But guess what, we are going to be home for a few weeks next month. We'd love to see you!