Saturday, December 6, 2008

Up all night

Remember when staying up all night was fun and full of excitement? Who knew what a night would bring...2 am, no problem. I think the motherhood has gotten the best of me. Last night we had our ward Christmas party. It was great. Carson ran about 30 laps around the gym. He went to bed no problem. Then, what should happen? 11:30 should happen. I had long been asleep when he was coughing up a storm. We gave him medicine. 2 seconds later, he informed me it was not working. Cough, cough, cough all night long. Today I am exhausted. Maybe the effects of the "up all nights" now linger because of a lack of excitement. Who knows. I just know I am not cut out for this anymore.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I think a garbage can leaning against your door with goldfish swimming around in it oughtta add a little excitement to your 'up all nights.' Let me see what I can do...

Maybe next time I'm in Burley visiting the Buckleys.