Monday, December 15, 2008

Santa

Last night was the Wayment Family Chistmas Party. We celebrated Chistmas in Italy. Robbie and I were in charge. I will say that it turned out so yummy...cause it is all about the food, right. The boys had fun with their cousins, and the crowning moment was when Santa came. Santa asked Carson what he wanted for Christmas. He said, "I want a truck called Mack for my brother." Either that means that he is tired of sharing his or really thinks that Nate would like one. He has been telling me that is what he wants to get his brother for Chistmas. Santa asked him if he wanted anything else, and he said no. That was it. Nathan wasn't quite so talkative, but was nice and cozy on Santa's lap. It was so nice to be together with family and visit and catch up. That is one of the reasons that I love Christmastime.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You have such good boys! I love little Carson and Nathan! MOstly, I'd like to see Carson stab his plastic knife through his cup of root beer again. So, if that could be arranged as MY Christmas present, that would be great...

Erin said...

Cute boys. I'm glad your having another one. You are a good Mom. I still can't believe how close you are to your due date! Good luck this last month or so... it's the worst!