#1
On Monday night we had family home evening. We were having our lesson about the signs when Jesus would be born and Samuel the Lamenite. Carson was Samuel and was standing on the wall (back of the couch.) Robbie and I were throwing wadded up paper "rocks" at him, and we were telling him that he was crazy...saying things like "we don't believe you" and "you don't know what you are talking about". Nate decided to be an angel that would protect Samuel. He hopped onto the couch with Carson. He stood there for a minute. Then he jumped down and said, "I am a Lamanite. I"M GONNA KILL YOU SAMUEL!" Then he hit him with the rocks. It was so funny. Poor Samuel.
#2
Let's go back in time about 25 years....my sister was sick, my mom was gone, and my dad was in charge. Heather threw up on the carpet. My dad got the bright idea to vacuum up the throw up. That would be WAY easier than cleaning in up any other way....well, long story short...we had to get a new vacuum.
This morning when I got up with Logan at 6, he was covered in throw up. Yuck. I got his sheets in the wash and felt the carpet. Sure enough....all over the floor, too. Carson got up a little later and asked me to play with him. I told him that I had to look on the computer about on how to clean throw up out of the carpet...and mostly how to get that yucky acid smell out. Well, his quick response was, "Why don't you just use the vacuum." Those of you who know my dad, should I be worried?
5 comments:
You guys are too cute! I love your FHE's so memerable. I am sure they will remember throwing things and yelling at "samuel" for years to come!
As for Carson thinking like your Dad....BE AFRAID...VERY AFRAID!!!!! Just kidding your Dad is awesome. Plus he was able to hook an amazing woman like your mom and she straightened him up so no need to worry just yet!!!
How funny! I bet your dad would be proud, but your mom maybe not so much.
I only know your dad a little bit, but it sounds like Carson is thinking just like his grandpa, he is a funny boy.
Ewwwww! Zach was really really sick with the stomach flu on tuesday. He woke up about 2 a.m. tuesday morning luckily for me he threw up in the toilet everytime. What champ! Sorry you had to clean up puke, I am just waiting for it to hit Brooklyn and I don't think I will be so lucky to have her make it to the toilet. Look at the bright side! At least it's the week before Christmas and not ON christmas! That's how I have to cope.
I sure hope he got feeling better, the flu here is so bad. Oh i want what you figured out was the best way to get it out of your carpet.
Post a Comment