On February 15, the Wayment house had a 2 year old...again. I know that people say that it is the the "terrible twos". But, I disagree...more like the funny independent cutest stage ever! I can't believe he is 2 already! Robbie says he's glad Logan is 2 now because we don't have to tell people that we have 4 kids, 5,3,1, and a brand new baby. He says saying 2 and baby sounds better. No matter how it sounds to others, I know how absolutely crazy it is...and FUN!
Here is Logan the morning of his birthday. He has been doing the funniest faces for a couple of months.
Here is Happy Face. Love how he shrugs his shoulders every time.
Next, is the Naughty Face. That is SOOOO naughty.
We didn't capture his Surprise Face. It is just as cute as the other two, but I did capture this face. My Sweet little boy liked this shirt for his birthday. He says it is his grasshopper shirt.
At his 2 year old birthday, Logan was having a LOVE affair with Toby from Thomas the train. There is a song that goes, "Toby, oh, Toby..." He loves tobyohtoby...he says it really fast or he yells it. He would watch that a million times if I let him. He loved his Toby cake. I was pretty proud how it turned out. Not too shabby for freehand...
Checking out Toby's face. He really didn't want anyone to eat Toby's face.
Since I had just cook a major dinner for Valentines, I opted for a pizza party. We had pizza from our favorite...Doc's Pizza Hut.
Logan with his real Toby. He wouldn't let his brothers anywhere near it!
Now we have the most unboy-like present ever...a baby. Logan plays with the same doll every week at nursery. He LOVES babies. SO, I don't know how I did it, but I convinced Robbie to let us get him a baby...it just had to be a boy baby. He was so excited.
Look at this proud boy. He loaded his stroller with his baby and Toby and he was happy as he could be. He sleeps with baby too. SO cute!
Blowing out candles...with baby!
It took a lot of coaxing, a lot of encouragement, and a lot of tries, but he finally did it! The candles are out!
Logan is such a delight to have in our family. I love his quirkiness...like he likes to talk about how "tiny and biggie" things are. He has such striking big brown eyes. He can melt me with just one glance. He has a little naughty streak. He likes to say things he learns from his brothers that he knows are naughty...like "de dummy" aka big dummy, dang it, and "ut da heck" aka what the heck. I know it is not nice. I am not proud, but it is so funny. One time he was upset about something and I hear, "Dang it. Not dang it. Ut da heck." Naught little thing. He knows it too. He also says,"Hey mom/dad...guess what? Wuv you." Every day he asks for "awffles" for breakfast. I take no offense. My waffles are good. This little boy is pure joy and fun. He makes us laugh all the time. He loves his little brother and looks up to his big brothers. When Carson and Nate were little, I worked so hard for them to learn their ABC's and 123's. I don't have the time with this one, so he as learned his ABCB's and his 5,7,8,9,10's. He has learned to count from playing hide and seek, and he has learned his letters from his brothers taking about school. It is funny how things change from kid to kid...how I have changed. I have really relaxed and learned to just enjoy this journey of motherhood. Love you too, Log!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment