Be mine??? the question of Valentines Day...OK I say...I will be all of theirs. I love these boys. Love my husband too, but these guys are like my little boyfriends.
Carson's shirt says "Man of your dreams"...OK...you are.
Natey's is a flaming heart with Mom in the center...OK...love you too, Nate.
Luke is my newest love, but I love him just as much as the rest!
Logan has to share his picture with Luke. He wouldn't let me take one by himself. But, I"ll be his too.
Robbie and I don't make too big of a deal out of Valentines. He taught me a huge lesson when we were engaged. A friend went out with her boy friend. He'd planned some huge date and gave her a big present. She told me about it. I told Robbie...not really implying anything...but he taught me this huge lesson. He asked me if I'd rather he give me fancy presents and take me on fancy dates and treat me like a jerk like this guy did his girl, OR would I rather have him treat me with love and kindness on all days all the time and have holidays like this be understated. I chose option #2. I love my husband. I hope that these little boys will read this and that they will choose #2 too. We always have a yummy dinner with chicken Alfredo, bread sticks, salad, chocolate dipped strawberries, the works...YUM. Throw in a few sugar cookies too and WOW. Robbie's parents came over too. It was fun.
I did get Robbie something this year...it is for both of us...sort of. I got him a spin bike. He really likes the break from the treadmill. I do too, but it is a little hurty on the bum. I'll get used to it though. Anyway...Happy V-Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment