Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sometimes magic happens...

Sometimes on special days like St. Patrick's Day magic happens! My boys were a little sceptical as they got up that morning looking to pinch anyone that had forgotten green. I mixed up pancakes as usual. I put in flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, oil, eggs, and milk. There was nothing special happening yet. Then I put the beaters in. I turned the mixer on AND...the pancakes were green. This is absolutely amazing since no St. Patrick's Day magic has ever happened at our house. It was our first. Carson was a little nervous about green pancake, because he doesn't really love to eat anything green. It might be healthy, after all. The rest of the boys loved it! They also loved our rainbow of fruit. Who knew that putting fruit into a kabob would make it the best fruit ever! I think Robbie and I got one skewer each. They tried a new fruit...kiwi. They loved it!




 messy face=happy kid
Now after the luck and magic of St. Patrick's Day is over, I have only one question...how did I get so lucky to have these sweet little boys to raise and love and teach every day?

No comments: