Friday, March 16, 2012

Bigfoot

Our boys LOVE stories. LOVE them. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. You get the idea. They especially love when Grandpa Bob tells stories. Since Carson and Nate were tiny, like 3 and 1, they've heard stories about Bigfoot. There is always an encounter in the woods, an act of bravery, and a close escape (usually via four wheeler).

Robbie has added that Bigfoot likes Tootsie Rolls. So, his stories include Bigfoot needing a snack.

I am a combination storyteller. I hadn't told stories for a long time. The other night, Logan was on my lap and I had the 3 bigger boys undivided attention. I can't even remember what all I said. I know I said that Logan was so brave and cut Bigfoot's hair with his light saber. Logan said, "I am not brave. I am scared." We argued back and forth. Then I moved on. A minute later I looked over and Logan had his eyes covered. I said, "Logan, what are you doing?" He told me, "It is so scary. I can't watch." Apparently this little boy has a very vivid imagination. It cracked me up! 
I love this little boy...dirty face and all! He is so funn!

No comments: