Saturday, June 2, 2012

Kindergarten...here we come!

Is there a better way to celebrate your anniversary than by having your sweet little boy graduate from preschool? I can't believe it! Now it is time to move on to the big school! Yikes! It seems like one day at a time, right in front of my eyes, these little boys are growing up on me! I wish I could push pause and keep them right where they are.

Look how tall Nathan is! One thing his teacher told me is how sweet he is. She said that he is a good friend to all the kids in the class. She also says that he keeps her on her toes because he is a smarty pants!

 Here is "teacher"! We love her. Logan will be in her class next year. Poor lady. After she has all the Wayment boys, it will be a miracle if we are still friends! 
The weather was aweful, so graduation had to be moved inside the church. Andrea asked if I would be willing to help her take kids to the chuch. Logan kept telling me, "I want to wear one of those dresses!" I said no about a hundred times. Andrea said she didn't mind, so he got to wear one. AND, I am not sure how the Nerf sword ended up coming in! Boys...sneaky, silly boys!