We knew that Grandpa Bob was coming, so we let the boys stay home from school. They were so helpful. They were right next to my dad and Rob the entire time.
They climbed up and down the ladder about a zillion times.
Not quite finished, but finished enough to climb up!
When they weren't climbing the ladder, they were walking over the bridge.
Tower 2 going up!
It took a while to finish this project. The slide and swings came a couple of weeks later. I am sure there are going to be many adventures on this. It has already been a pirate ship, ninja dojo, castle, fort, and all kinds of other thing that I don't hear about. We had a very warm day in May. We invited friends over for some fun in the play house and snow cones. Somehow the hose got drug out and these two little buddies found it. They were covered in mud, but that didn't stop them. We stripped them down and that didn't stop them. Parker and Logan are so funny. They have been trouble together for as long as they have known how to play. They are entertained by the funniest things. I love these two boys! It is so fun to have our yard coming together. It is nice for the kids to have somewhere to go and play. If I am sane by the the end of the summer, it will be because my boys were outside the whole time. Rob did say that we need to get something soft underneath it, because we might end up with a broken arm or two. I hope not! But with these boys, who knows. Carson and Nathan climb on top of the monkey bars and walk around the end to get in the rectangle tower. That is not safe. We are going to have to do something about that! Here is to a summer full of fun!
1 comment:
How Fun!!!! I've always dreamed of a play set in the back yard!! Lucky! Do you think he'd like to build another one? ;)
Post a Comment