Sunday, November 16, 2008

The beginning...sort of


After a lot of peer pressure from my husband, I think I am ready to give this a try. An update on our family is that we are patiently waiting for 2 major events to happen...our house to be finished and our new baby to come. He is due on Feb 21. Hopefully they will happen in that order. Life is moving along to quickly. Our little Carson is getting so big. He asked me on the way to church if he could marry me. Robbie was at meetings already, so I told him to ask his dad. Robbie was passing the sacrament and Carson ran right up to him and asked him. I will say that 3 has been a challenging age, but it is also nice to know what his little mind is thinking. Nathan is into hugs and kisses and blowing spit to make his brother mad. He is such a good little boy with a very big temper. I will try to post more, but I am afraid that blogging will become an obsession...I hope not...time will tell.

Here we are in the spring on a hike...I guess I better download some more pics off of my camera.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Geez, what the heck! Three weeks go by, and all of a sudden

A) you actually have a blog, and
B) I've missed like 20 posts already!

You've been busy you little ambitious blogger. I knew you'd be a natural!

'Bout time too.
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!