Monday, November 24, 2008

A weekend away...

What more can a mommy of 2 (almost 3) boys ask for...a husband willing to stay with the boys for 2 days, a great group of girlfriends, shopping in Salt Lake, PF Changs, and Twilight! This last weekend was a great retreat from cooking, cleaning, and crazy kids. We had such a fun time laughing, talking, and finding some great gifts. I will say that I did love Twilight...but I was a little disappionted in the casting of the Cullen family. It was fun to go to the movies and lose myself. I love love love that. The best part of the weekend was definately coming home to a warm welcome...kids in bed, a happy husband, and a clean kitchen. What more can a girl ask for?

3 comments:

Erin said...

How fun. I need one of those... a getaway that is.

Natalie said...

Robbie really is so great. I'm glad you guys found each other. And what a fun weekend. I had one of those with my 2 cousins Shanna and Lydia a couple months ago, and it was so refreshing!

Megan said...

I so so agree about the cullens ...... argh!