Monday, January 12, 2009
Saturday Night Sitter
Robbie and I decided to go out on Saturday night. We have not had a sitter in months, so we were very excited! We got this cute little 12 year old in our ward. Carson has totally loved her in the past, so we figured it would not be a big deal. We did the old dinner and a movie combo. Saw Australia. We really liked it. Best of all, both kids were in bed asleep when we got home. Yesterday, when Carson woke up, I asked him if he had fun with his sitter. "No" he said. Why? "She just sat on the couch and did not play with me." Well, did she at least feed you dinner? "No mom. I am not a baby" Ok, let me rephrase that. Did she make you dinner? "Ya, but she's not a very good cook." Why? "Cause I wanted macaroni and cheese, and she turned it into macaroni and soup." OK...so she can't make macaroni. To have your cooking skills criticized by a 3 year old. Robbie and I were totally cracking up. If that is the sacrifice he has to make so that he can have happy parents, I think we are going to be ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I should call this girl. I bet she could teach me a thing or two about cooking.
hey i am so glad that i got your blog. i didn't know that you had one. we do need to talk 5092341266. it would be so much fun. are you going to the 10yr. Are you so ready to have that baby? i am ready. 7 weeks and counting.. haha
nicole
Post a Comment