Carson pooped his screw out today. He was very excited. Right after I found it, he said, "I have to call my dad and tell him! (looking up) Thank you, Heavenly Father, thank you!" I am glad he had this experience to teach him about having prayers answered, but I am afraid of the situations that he will want to share it in...like primary and testimony meeting...but, we really are so thankful!
6 comments:
oh that story is classic! I hope it didn't hurt when it came out! Zach swallowed a little squeaker that goes in Brooklyn's squeaky shoes. If you don't have girls, you might not know what that is. I don't know if he has passed it or not, but I am not too worried because it is small and not sharp. Maybe it will squeak when he poops. HA
I am laughing so hard right now!This story has brightened my day! I'm sorry you (and especially Carson) had to go through this, but it is hilarious. The world of boys is so different from my world of girls. I want to come see you soon! I love you and miss you!
That is so cute...the story...not so much the situation! He sounds like such a fun little boy. I bet you are very relieved to have it all over with!
Remind me never to hold your hands! Tell the little one congrats!
You are so funny. it sounds like youa are so busy with the three. sorry i didn't get you called. i promise i will. no baby yet. there is hope i go into tomorrow to be induced so it will be in the next few days. are you going to the 10yr?
"Maybe it will squeak when he poops."
Hands down, my favorite line of the day. Thanks to your friend Jennie for that. Jennie - I certainly hope it DOES squeak. And I hope you are there with a video camera to capture it and use it to humiliate him for decades to come.
Court - what a blessing. I'm so glad he's safe and well. Love you!
Post a Comment