Tuesday, July 14, 2009

15

That is the number of stitches that Carson had to get today. He was chasing with his older cousin Jake and Jake slammed the door and Carson ran into the door knob. OUCH! He had 2 gaping gashes in between his eyes. He was at his grandma's house. Robbie's sister is here from Oregon, so we are all getting together tonight. Thank heavens that they were here. Shelley and Brent brought Carson over to me and stayed with Logan and Nate. Robbie's mom was going to drive us to Keith's office when Robbie pulled in. He got off work early. Thank goodness. My shock reaction was sweat. I was drying tears and he was drying sweat off my face. I sang Families can be Together Forever for about 30 minutes strait...by request. I think we had a couple rounds of Book of Mormon Stories in there too. I will post pics later. I am just relieved that he's ok. I now have new perspective on harm my kids...harm me. It broke my heart. Good thing we have a great doctor to go to. This may be our first run in with stitches , but I am sure it won't be our last.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yikes, scary. No stitches at our house... yet. I dread the day. Sounds like you were a champ.

Alisha Wilkins said...

Oh my goodness! 15! Poor kid! Love that you had to sing some church songs to him....hope he feels better (you too!). Gotta love boys! :)

Natalie said...

15 is bigtime. That's gotta be a big scar. You're so brave, not to mention little Carson!