Friday, August 14, 2009

Funny...

Last Friday was Robbie's birthday. We went on a little date together. It was fun. Carson and Nate were staying with his parents while we went out. We were taking Logan with us. Carson asked me if Logan was coming to Grandma's too.

ME: No

CARSON: Why?

ME: Because Logan needs to be with mommy so that he can have his milk for dinner.

CARSON: Grandma has the same parts as you...she can give him milk.

Well, I was cracking up so much that I couldn't finish the conversation. Plus...what do you say to that?

Then, last sunday at church during the closing prayer, the boys were being so naughty. Carson was holding the tips of his index fingers together and saying to Nate, " Cut the pickle"...then nate would chop between his fingers...then, carson would say, "tickle tickle." They were being SO loud. I was trying to sternly whisper to them to fold their arms. Then I grabbed Nate and folded his for him. While I was holding him he was yelling, "Quit tieing me up mom. Quit tieing me up!" Over and over was this pickle and tieing up cycle. It was a marathon closing prayer. Let's just say that warranted sitting on a chair for 10 minutes when we got home from church...they were dreading it and tearful while they were off to primary and nursery. THEN, I forgot. Hopefully this week won't be a repeat.

4 comments:

Emily Wilson said...

I wish I was in your ward. I would sit behind you every week and just watch! I love those boys :)

Natalie said...

Agreed! I would sit next to Woo and I would antagonize your kids and encourage them to misbehave. Then as soon as you suspected something and looked behind you, I would glance away as though deep in spiritual thought. I might even keep my scriptures open on my lap to be more convincing.

Sinful or super funny? You know my vote.

Natalie said...

But keep in mind that if I was sitting NEXT to you, I would encourage them to be on their best behavior. Because that's what good friends do. ;)

Karrie said...

So funny! I love to hear what comes out of childrens mouths.
Mine are getting older and don't say those cutie sayings!!
Karrie