Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Have you ever...?

Have you ever slept in the nude...I mean completely naked? I haven't, but this morning when I got up at 6 with Logan I had a little suprise. I checked on Carson and Nate and , WOW, my little boy Carson was completely NAKED. There is nothing like a full moon staring at you at 6 am...he has cute little buns. I had to smile and laugh. When he woke up, I asked him why he took off all his clothes. His reponse..."I got hot." Well, ok. How do you dispute that? SO, my cutie pie little boy likes sleeping in the nude. I have been giggling to myself all day.

5 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Okay....that is {hilarious}! :)

Ryan and Krystal said...

HAHAHAAH that is SOOO funny! It must be a boy thing. When Ryan and I got married this same thing would happen. So I would ask...what the heck???...why are undressed...he would say...I was hot. The funny thing about Ryan is he doesn't know that he does it...he just wakes up and is like..nice! :) Hope you are doing well! I miss hanging with you guys...hopefully we will see you for the holidays!

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

That is too cute.

Robbie Wayment said...

Who is he....Pedro?

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh. Seriously grinning ear to ear right now over that visual.