Sunday, March 21, 2010

It was time.

Nothing says "it is time for your baby's first hair cut" more than this:


Thanks Robbie. He bathed the kids and this is how Logan came out. SO, we did hair cuts on Friday morning. It is quite comical. Carson HATES hair in his face. If one little piece falls in his face he freaks. So, he has a towel over his face during haircuts. Then Nate is crying, "Please don't cut my ear off....PLEASE!" and "I'm being brave. I'm being brave." It is so funny. And Logan just sucked his sucker and stayed perfectly still.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

How Robbie and I got a blonde haired child, I will never know.

I had to bribe the boys with a silly picture if they took a nice one. I think they are pretty cute!



UPDATE: My newest battle with Logan is that he REALLY likes outside, especially the dirt. So, when I bring him in, he throws himself down on the ground and tips back, banging his head on the floor, or he bends forward, banging his head on floor between his legs. And then he stays like that for a minute or so crying. He has a little temper.

5 comments:

Clyde Family said...

I have the same problem carson wants to be outside all the time. if he is not he is in the house crying.

The Bailey's said...

OMG...I cant wait to see your kids...they are so cute and getting so big. that little Logan is a big boy..makes me sad I have missed it all...I just want to kiss him!

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

Bridger still cries everytime we cut his hair, we buzzed it off once and he is terrified we will do it again.
They are all so cute and so big!

Anonymous said...

such handsome boys!! :) I can't get over how blonde your little guy is..with you having such dark hair!! They are all too cute. The picture right out of the bath is how my Kaden looks all the time (excpet its dark!) but if I try and comb it down...it just pops right back up when its dry...its so long! I love little boys after hair cuts...they look so big and grownup! Cute kids Court!

Elise said...

I can sympathize with you, having all those little heads of hair to cut. Except it sounds like your cute one year old sits better than my two year old.