BOY!!! I know...I can't believe it either. But, there is no question about it, this one is a brother. I wasn't even looking at the ultrasound screen. Robbie said, "Well, it looks like another boy to me." The tech responded, "Yep. (then looking at me) Are you ok?" Am I ok? Of course I am ok. He, so far, is healthy. He is growing. He is very wiggley. He is going to fit right in.
I actually was a little relieved. I know that I am supposed to want a girl, but I know how to do boys. In fact, the ultrasound lady said, "You look like the kind of girl who needs a girl." Apparently, so far, not true. I am thrilled to have another busy funny little person at my house. I hope that these brothers will be best friends and always look out for each other. I hope that they always love each other and have fun together. I hope they will teach each other that it is good to obey...not just us as parents, but teachers, leaders and the Lord.
When I was a little girl, like 3 or 4, I played with my babies all the time. All the time they were these beautiful little baby girls. I used to tell my mom, "When I grow up I am going to have 10 babies...all girls. And if I have any boys, I am going to flush them down the toilet." Well, now that I have almost 4, I can't imagine flushing one of them. (A funny note is that Nate over heard me saying this and freaked out. "I don't want to go down the toilet. Please don't put me in the toilet!") Each one is so fun and so different. I love Carson's love for life. Everything is so exciteing to him. I love Nathan's tender heart and kind spirit. I love Logan's funny little mischeviousness and how he loves his big brothers and his dad. He is always saying, "Hi dada." So cute. I can't wait to meet #4. Now for the hard part...what do we name this baby????
7 comments:
congrats!! well look i have all girls...yes i would love a boy but wouldn't trade them for the world. i would love to have one or two more kids but my husband says no. we will see. best of luck, keep us updated!
I love it! Not that it is really that big of a surprise, you make adorable boys, so of course, naturally it would be another cutie for the family. Congrats!
Oh my hell!!! Way to go you guys. We are so excited for you. Congrats and know we're thinking about you too! We love boys!!
Congrats. I have been thinking about you and how you are doing. you think i could just pick up the phone. We are coming the week of the 26th.. Any way you can sneak down to if for a day?
How fun! I am excited for you. Names are the hardest part...good luck!
Ahhh! I was SO convinced that it was going to be a girl. Uh well you have the cutest little boys. Think of all the missionaries, you will probably have a missionary out in the field for 8 straight years!! WOW! You are a great mama, good luck with the name pickin'.
I'll give you free access to some of the gems we've been throwing around:
Burt
Ernie
Bernie
Bartholomew
Big Bubba
Hey, you're welcome.
Post a Comment