4 darling brothers...I love these boys so much!
Our family
My favorite thing about this picture (besides my darling baby and hubby) is the CTR shield that Carson taped on the wall so that his brothers wouldn't ruin it. I think it is still there...2 months later...
We are so lucky to be your parents, Luke!
Robbie gave a beautiful blessing. Our sacrament meeting was packed. We had a missionary farewell that day too. The ward we share our building with had their 5th Sunday discussion in the gym, so the overflow was closed. The chapel was PACKED...the pews, the choir seats, the foyer...everywhere. It was really special that our family came. We had Robbie, my dad, his dad, Scott W, Jake, Stuart, Rob, Brandon, Josh, and Barney, and my uncle Bryan stand in the circle. Luke was surrounded by a lot of men who love him! Bryan and Deanne brought my Grandma. She was not feeling well and had to leave to the emergency room. I was so so glad that she was there though.
Afterwards the whole family came to our home for our Mexican feast. Robbie was holding the baby bouncing him and tasting salsa...oops...salsa on Luke's pants. This is of course before I got any pictures. So, an outfit wash and a couple of days later, we had this photo shoot. He is darling.
Booties made by my dear grandma
Had enough...
I love the little had he wore. My grandma made this afghan and booties. Luke looked adorable. I love when babies are blessed. They are so pure and innocent. It also makes me take a moment and reflect on how blessed I am as a mother. I love these boys. I love their dad. Together, I think we have a pretty great family.
3 comments:
oh my gosh! He is SO cute. I do not know how you do it with FOUR boys. ONE is crazy enough! What a sweet family you have and you all look so great!
Oh my gosh, Courtney. Your boys are adorable. I miss you. Ana still talks about going over to play with Carson. I love how you are just embracing this crazy adventure of motherhood. I admit I have not been the best mother of late and you just reminded me how wonderful it is just to have these kids in our home.
Oooo sweet baby! I love that you call him Lukey so cute! He looks SO handsome in his little outfit. thanks for posting it for me. ♥
I love how Carson taped his CTR picture high up on the wall--he knows how to keep his masterpieces safe with a house full of little brothers.
Post a Comment