While the big boys are away, the mom will take lots of pictures of her 2 little ones! Carson and Nate were at school and I decided to take some pics of Logan and Luke. They are darling. Those big brown eyes melt me. It is hopeless...I am in love with these two.
An attempt at a self portrait with an infant and a 2 year old...
Not too successful!
There is nothing I love more than to have my whole family together, but I do appreciate those times when I get to spend one on one time with the boys. Nate especially loves dates. Even if the two of us go into the grocery store together while the rest of the family stays in the car with Robbie, Nate says, "Mom, this is like a date right? Just me and you, right?" Right, Nate. I love these boys and want to keep them little forever! They grow up too darn fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment