Thursday, May 26, 2011

What do you do in Idaho in the spring???

What do you do in Idaho in the spring??? Well, with nonstop wind, of course you fly a kite! Usually we get the cheapies from Walmart. But this year we went all out and got this $10 beauty from Costco (they get WAY too much of my money...I find myself thinking it is only 10 dollars...$150 later). It was so fun and the string was SOOOO long.

Cute face...SO excited.
 Helicopter cross with airplane kite
 You had to be strong. It was a tich to windy. Nate was scared and wouldn't take a turn.
 LONG string...It was a tragic moment when I crashed the kite on our roof. No damage...just tears because they thought I ruined the kite.
 This spring the wind hasn't stopped. I am SO ready for warmer weather. I am pretty sure I am going to be waiting a while...

No comments: