This soccer season was different because I was the boys coach! We had so much fun together. I am not sure who did more running...me with the team or Robbie with the little boys! Lukey, of course was in the stroller, but Logan is a busy one running all around!
These are picture of our last game...brrrrrr. During the season (6 weeks), we had every kind of weather but sunshine! Boo!
Nathan working hard out there...he was so funny. He like talking to the kids on the other team better than kicking the ball!
Here is Carson running after the ball...he got a little frustrated because we had a really fast older boy on our team. He had to learn how to play the supporting roll. It was good for him but hard for me! He was grumpy!
Two brothers with their medals!
Now it is 3 brothers with their medals!
Hug you brother like you love him!!!! Awkward!
The funniest part of out season was when they handed out shirts. I looked at our gold color and about died...hideous. Then, I turned it around and saw our sponsor...Amigo Auto. I totally cracked up. Only in Rupert. I am so glad I got to coach these little boys together.
No comments:
Post a Comment