Thursday, September 15, 2011

Big brother

Carson has really settled into the role of big brother. I am so proud of the big boy he has become over the few months since Luke was born. Every time I turn around he has him right by his side. Luke loves him. He lights up when he sees Carson. This has been really the first time any of my boys have taken an interest in the baby...I take that back and I will rephrase that....a positive interest. The boys are so close together that they have all just been babies when the new baby was born.

On this particular day, Luke came up missing. Carson had planned a sleepover with him on the floor in his room. It didn't happen, but it was a good idea in his 5 year old mind! 


 I hope that Carson will always be protective and be a good friend to his brother. He is such a good boy!

No comments: