Monday, September 5, 2011

Lukey's First Food

I always love feeding my babies those first bites of "real" food. I guess you can call rice cereal and applesauce real. It is so cute and MESSY! Logan likes to call Luke's baby food "baby sauce". Cute. It makes me laugh. Luke liked the food least of all my babies. These were taken on April 18. Now here it is 5 months later, and he still prefers baby sauce to real  food...the kind with salt and pepper.
First bite
 Not too sure...
 Lots of help from big brothers

 Uh oh...first gag of many!
Lukey, we stared you on real food with the hope that you would sleep. It did not work. You have been our worst sleeper. You are just so dang happy in the day time that I can't be mad at you at night, but just know this: You mother would be so much happier if you would sleep! I love you so so much, but would love you even more if you would sleep!

No comments: