Here it has been months since I have blogged. I have a whole lot of catching up to do. It seems like a whole lot of something called LIFE has gotten in the way. Four kids is busy! I will try to go back and catch up on the fun times we have had in the last few months...there have been a lot. For now though, my new motto comes from the Disney movie Meet the Robinsons. They say in their family to "Keep moving forward." That is what I am going to do...not just in the blogging area of my life.
This busy holiday season makes it hard to do certain things...exercise, read, have patience...just to name a few. But, the one thing I have decided is that it is ok if I have only run 3 times in the month of December. I just have to keep moving forward...not worry about the past too much...just learn from it! That is one of the things I love about getting older. I love learning to be more patient and kind with and to myself!
SO, here is to a new year of fun, of adventure, of craziness in the Wayment house! There will be so much to write about. There always is! I hope I can Keep Moving Forward!
No comments:
Post a Comment