Monday, November 2, 2009
What is with women?
What is with women? Why are we never happy? I guess that I should really speak for myself...this morning when I weighed, I was within 5 lbs of my goal weight...like what I weighed before I got pregnant with Carson...My first thought was, "YES!" I might have even yelled that, BUT then, I immediately thought...I really should lose another 10 to 15 lbs. Why do we do this to ourselves...I just need to remind myself...IT DOES NOT MATTER! So let that be the thought for the day...beauty is not a number. It is who you are inside, not out...it is not in a magazine. It is a REAL woman, being a REAL mom and wife, living a REAL life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
AMEN!!!
I might come back and read this post again when I am depressed that my "not skinny" jeans are the ones I fit in right now...
Good for you for keeping things in perspective, and GOOD FOR YOU that you are so close to your goal weight!!
Post a Comment