He is growing up so fast. His dinosaurs fight. His race cars crash. He is not so little any more!
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Silly baby
The other day Logan needed all his bedding washed. It was gross...and the grossest part was his teddy bear. It was stinky...like drool...milk...snot...and all the other baby stuff. So with out even thinking, I put his teddy in the washer. He saw me. He stood at the washer and cried and cried and cried. He was so mad. I showed him the bear. Didn't help. We called his dad, who he loves to talk to...didn't help. Crying and crying and crying. Half an hour later I finally brought out the big guns...fruit snacks. I let him eat like 3 packages. This seemed to cheer him right up. Silly baby. He LOVES candy, he loves his bear, and he loves his brothers. He just wants to be with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
he is so cute! :) I kinda can't wait for the time when my little guy's dinosaurs fight and his race cars crash! Your boys are so cute. I love checking your blog to see what fun and crazy stuff they are up too!
Post a Comment