Fast forward a week...The tractor is fixed. The kids are still mad. Before breakfast Carson got a paper and a marker and said, "I know how to write no...N O... but how do you write breaking dirt piles?" So, I told him. He the followed his dad around the house with his sign until he went outside. When Robbie got started, he stood outside holding it up yelling, "NO BREAKING OUR DIRT PILES. STOP DAD!" Well, all the dirt piles are broken, but at least we know that we have a determined little boy willing to stand up for what he believes in.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Picketing...
We had some dirt delivered to house about 2 weeks ago. Robbie decided that he was tired of us looking like red necks, so he got his dad's tractor and was moving it. Nate and Carson were not impressed. They got a plan. Before long, they were throwing dirt clods at their dad. I was watching it all transpire. I was laughing so hard especially when Carson hit Robbie right between the shoulder blades. Then the tractor broke. Robbie didn't finish.

Fast forward a week...The tractor is fixed. The kids are still mad. Before breakfast Carson got a paper and a marker and said, "I know how to write no...N O... but how do you write breaking dirt piles?" So, I told him. He the followed his dad around the house with his sign until he went outside. When Robbie got started, he stood outside holding it up yelling, "NO BREAKING OUR DIRT PILES. STOP DAD!" Well, all the dirt piles are broken, but at least we know that we have a determined little boy willing to stand up for what he believes in.
Fast forward a week...The tractor is fixed. The kids are still mad. Before breakfast Carson got a paper and a marker and said, "I know how to write no...N O... but how do you write breaking dirt piles?" So, I told him. He the followed his dad around the house with his sign until he went outside. When Robbie got started, he stood outside holding it up yelling, "NO BREAKING OUR DIRT PILES. STOP DAD!" Well, all the dirt piles are broken, but at least we know that we have a determined little boy willing to stand up for what he believes in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great stories! Let me just again state that I wish Rupert was just around the corner. More specifically, I wish YOU were just around the corner. Thanks for the fun update!
Your boys CRACK me up!!! I think all kids have to cut their own hair at least once, when Braiden was that age he butchered his BIG TIME.
Lucky for me I guess that my boys are petrified of the jets. :)LOL
man your blog is always hilarious. Your boys are so FUNNY! I cant wait to hold that little Logan. he is so dang cute!
Post a Comment