We had so much fun this year with T-ball. We had a lot of friends (all girls) on our team, but best of all was that Josalyn was able to play with Carson and Nate while she was here from Tennessee.
In season's past, my boys have always fought over the medals awarded to the players. This year the medal wasn't as big of deal. It is amazing when both get one how it is no longer fun to play with them. After all, there is no one to fight with and tease about not having one! Carson still managed to find a way to tease Nate because Carson had more. It is always a competition.
At the beginning of the last week, Robbie left on a hiking trip to Mount Whitney in California. We missed him so much. He missed out on this fun. Little Nate had such a tummy ache on Monday night's game that he couldn't play. The only thing that would cure it was a snow cone from the concession stand. Then I had 2 other boys with tummy aches too!
Carson really is figuring out T-ball. He did MUCH better than last year. It is amazing what difference a year makes. I didn't even have to run the bases with him one time. He did really like playing in the dirt where ever he was. We are going to have to work on that for next year.
Nate, on the other hand, loved playing in the dirt, laying down in the grass, and wrestling with the other little 3 year old on the team. He was the youngest one out there. He was a crack up.
With all these boys in this family, it is a good thing I love the ball park. I am pretty sure I will spend my fair share of time and money on this. It is so neat to see the kids progress and grow. The weird thing is that I can remember my first year of T-ball like it was yesterday. Ruby Englis was our coach, we were red, and we learned to play first field, second field, and third field. I am sure I was the only girl there who was confused when they started teaching us that. Now, I can not believe that I am the MOTHER of two little T-ball boys. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment