Thursday, June 24, 2010

Little fish

The same time we finished up T-ball, we finished up swimming lessons. The boys love that. Logan did not. I chased him a million laps around the Rupert Pool. My friend Alisha asked me if he was as busy as Carson was at his age. I had to pause...then I remembered...NO WAY. Carson was worse, so I counted my blessings.

Nate's lesson was kind of supervised play. He really had fun. He hopped down the kiddy pool to the beat of his own drum. His teacher had to kind of push him along. He was busy looking at the clouds, the kids, and the other things going on. It was hard to stay on task. He did pay attension when it was time to play "What time is it Mr. Shark". H just loved that game.

Carson came a very long way. Before lessons, I had a little boy that wouldn't put his face in the pool. Before his first lesson, I had a talk with him about his teacher. I told him that he needed to trust her. She wouldn't ask him to do anything that would hurt him. By the end of lessons, he was swimming on his own. He loves getting his face wet and he BEGS to go to the Rupert Pool.
These pics were taken the last day of swimming lessons. Carson is really a good swimmer with a life jacket. He really did come a LONG way.

No comments: