Sunday, November 14, 2010

I might be a tiny bit crazy.

Last Monday for Family Home Evening, we had a lesson on being thankful. That was probably good for me to keep in mind while I did what I thought would be something fun with my children. Fingerpainting. Well, lesson learned. I guess that I am thankful that these little boys have fingers to paint with! We were making Indian Corn...an idea I got out of a family fun magazine. I have decided one thing. These people who think of these ideas don't have 3 kids ages 5 and under to do this with. Well, this is what it turned out like.




 This was supposed to be what the corn cobs looked like. Carson's did...sort of. Nate and Log's...not so much!
 I just had to put these pictures on here. The next day Nate and Logan found the swimming goggles. They loved having them over their eyes. Nate wore his to visit Grandma and Grandpa. Logan just wore his all around.
 This is his favorite trick...He says, "Pickle. Pickle." Then you are supposed to cut the pickle and tickle him. He loves that. Then his second favorite thing to do is shake your hand. Then as Grandpa Bob taught him from Dr.  Seuss, say, "Hello Jack. Hello Jake. Shake hands. Shake hands. Shake. Shake. Shake." He is funny. I love to see his little personality shine.

1 comment:

Elise said...

I have less than a month until I turn 30--wwwaaaaahhhh! I'm so glad you had a happy birthday. Your boys are so cute and funny, I love them.