Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy V-day
We had nothing planned to do today in hopes that I would be at the hospital having a baby. No such luck, so we had the improvised Valentines day.
The boys made Valentines cards for Grandma Wayment...complete with construction paper, markers and LOTS of glue. You can't see the red marker all over Carson's face. Good thing it is washable.
Nathan finished his and had a little Capri Sun...
Finished product. Every Valentine should have goldenrod hearts on it. The inside of Carson's said, "I love Grandma, and I know she loves me. Love, C C C C " . I helped him write his message. He did the C's.
Valetines bags with cinnamon hot kisses (cinnamon lips), giant chocolate chips (hershey kisses) and a new race car.

The day was full of true brotherly love...fighting over each others cars. Robbie sent me a beautiful bouquet of roses. For him, tickets to a David Archuletta concert and mexican food for lunch...true love...Robbie and mexican food that is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Valentine's Day Courtney and Robbie! I blew you a kiss this morning. Has it gotten there yet?
Post a Comment