Friday, February 13, 2009

Just waiting

Membranes are stripped...now I just wait. This worked like a charm with my other 2. 2 days later we had a baby. If this rings true for this one, we will have one on Valentines day. Not my first choice for days in February, but I will take it if he decides to come then. All I know is that I don't think that I can stand one more Sunday at church with people saying things like, "You haven't had that baby YET!...You look miserable...I don't know how you can stand those kids on your lap because you are SO pregnant...my personal favorite...HOW CLOSE ARE YOUR KIDS GOING TO BE?...WOW, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR HANDS FULL." Thanks people. Anyway...just waiting...

2 comments:

Elise said...

Yeah, I HATE pregnant comments, it gets old. Good Luck and let us know if we can do anything!!

Alisha Wilkins said...

Yay! You are almost done! Hope things go well! Don't forget your picture for motivation! ;) I'm just down the road if you guys need ANYTHING!