Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Childish...maybe...

I took the boys to Walmart today. We haven't left the house since Sunday. It is not too much fun when everything I own to wear is tight! I think that Robbie might be sick of sweats...anyway. We went to Walmart. Some how for some reason I got this crazy idea to make rainbow chip cupcake with the matching frosting. MMMMMM. Then I bought a bag of "cinnamon hot kisses" as Carson calls them and a bag of gobstopper hearts. I LOVE seasonal candy. Robbie teases me that I love all treats that little kids love...nerds are one of my favorite.

We came home and right away I baked these cupcakes. I can honestly say that not 1% of this was for my kids. Purely selfish motives. Carson was glad when they came out of the oven. I don't think I've ever made cupcakes before. He loved them. It took some convincing that "these special muffins" did not need butter. I am not sure if the highlight of my day is the cupcakes or the gobstopper heart. I love them both! I can say if the highlight of my day COULD be if my contractions were regular and I could have this baby!!! Wishful thinking. I will find out more at the doctor tomorrow...

No comments: