Saturday, May 8, 2010
GOAL!!!!
We had our first season of soccer this year. Nathan had a fit that he wasn't old enough to play. Carson is thrilled that he now has earned 2 medals...one for T-ball and one for soccer. He loved playing. One funny story is that we promised him an ice cream if he scored a goal. He was by far the youngest on his team, so he was going to have to work for this...or so we thought. He was down by his team's goal and he had a clear shot, so he kicked. SCORE...GOAL!!! Just in the wrong net. He was so excited...waving and giving me the thumbs up. I didn't have the heart to tell him that it was the wrong goal, so instead, I told him how proud I was and we enjoyed our ice cream! Now it is on to T-ball...this time Carson and Nate are both playing...on the same team!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So Cute! Just when they start figuring things out, the season is over...on to tee ball. I'm glad things went OK with Nate, I bet you are glad to have that behind you!!
this is so funny.. I am laughing so hard.. I love that little Carson. I can just see it!
Post a Comment