Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just hanging around with the boys...

When it is blustery and ugly outside, what better thing to do than take out the camera and take some pictures...

Luke...almost 4 months old
 These two brothers love each other...
 Really...they do!
 Look-a-likes!
 Logan has been doing this naughty thing with his eyes. He looks at you out of the  the corner. He eyes are so expressive and dark. It cracks me up!
 Nathan made a Lego gun...a favorite thing to do at our house.
 Carson's turn with the camera
 I love this little guy. He is growing so fast. It is not fair. This is also another one of Carson's pictures! He is doing pretty good.
I love these lazy days with all my kiddos home. These little boys are the best part of my life right now. It is not going to be long and Carson will be off to kindergarten. I am pretty sure I am going to bawl my eyes out. It is the ending of an era. We will have to get up and go every day. One will always be leaving. I am like a momma chicken...I like all my babies safely gathered in under my wing. I guess it is part of the plan that they leave home and gain some experience...live life. Who's plan was this????? It obviously didn't come from a mother. Until August rolls around, I am going to cherish every lazy day we've got!

No comments: