Over spring break, I, by myself, took my 4 kids and drove about 4 and 1/2 hours to Heber, Utah. We went to a cabin with some friends and had so much fun. We left on Tuesday, March 22. Robbie had some CE in Heber the same time. He came down on Wednesday. We stayed at a hotel in Park City. It was beautiful. We took some time to just have fun with the kids on Thursday. We went swimming twice. And, we watched BYU lose in the NCAA tournament in over time. Poor Jimmer. My kids were bummed. Me too. But the great pool made up for it! I was terrible with taking pictures. The only one I got was this one after swimming...so cute....3 of them in one bed. I love it! I wish they would stay little for longer. They are growing too fast!
On Friday morning, we got up early and drove to Idaho Falls for my cousin Geoffrey's sealing. It was on Saturday. I helped Heather decorate for the luncheon. It was so neat to be there and see a family with 4 little kids be sealed. The sealer said a lot of important things that really touched me. I had complained about all the driving I was going to have to do by myself, but this experience was worth it. It truely is the most important thing that a family can do. There is nothing I want more than to be with my little family forever. I can't imagine life with out them.
So, from Rupert to Heber to Idaho Falls to Rupert in five days was some serious travel. How did I do it??? My little baby was an angel and my oldest was too. Carson was the best help I could have asked for. He really is a good boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment