Sunday, October 24, 2010

Any given Sunday..

We love Sunday afternoons. We love naps. We love our kids taking naps. We love visiting Grandpa and Grandma. We love when Grandpa makes popcorn. We especially love when cousins come over too. 

A couple of weeks ago, we took a break and had a game afternoon. It was so fun just to play and laugh and talk. We love Cootie. We love the snake game. Logan LOVES the "balls...balls...balls...". This is also known as Hungry Hungry Hippos. We love laughing and seeing this mom lose badly at Cootie. I didn't even get a body and both boys had their bugs built.





I love Sundays. I love doing fun things with our kids. I love spending mostly uninterrupted time with my family. I can't wait for just a few more Sundays when our sweet new baby is here to add even more fun to our family!

No comments: