When Luke was about a month old, we headed back to church as a family. One thing I don't love is sacrament meeting with 4. It is C R A Z Y!!! Good thing that Carson likes to draw. I loved this art and thought it should be saved forever.
I looked down the row and saw him drawing nicely. I thought, "How cute...a picture of him in a swimming pool.
He then proceded to tell me that this was a picture of him standing in the hot hot sun standing in a pool of sweat. HA!
The next one is just as good. I wasn't sure what this one was.
"Mom, this is me getting struck by lightening..." he says...I love it! There was also another one of him working in the garden, but Nate drew all over it...that did not go over well. I love to see little minds at work!Also, a side note... I am such a sucker for a darling sleeping baby...so cute Lukey!
No comments:
Post a Comment