Thursday, March 10, 2011

Christmas!!! With 4!!!

After a super fun Christmas Eve party at my dad's, we always get back home LATE! My good friend Karrie has bailed me out of wrapping all night the last 2 years in a row. What would we do with out friends? So, it was off to bed. The kids were so tired on Christmas morning that they slept in past 8. This is unheard of at our early to bed early to rise (6:30 am) house. The dad in this family was having a heart attack.

Logan woke up first. He still has a little sleepy bugs in his eyes. Robbie decided that we needed to wake up the others. SO, here is my 33 year old husband running down the hall to the big boys room..."Santa! Santa! Wake up! Santa came!"
Our tree has a lean because we lost one of the legs to the 19.99 special we got our first Christmas together. Carson is so excited and barely awake!

Nathan is looking a little sleepy. They LOVE How to Train Your Dragon. Those where a huge hit this year.
One thing I really love about Carson is that he gets REALLY excited. You always know what he thinks. I think he liked this dragon!
This picture is a classic...cute little babe in one had and a cross bow in the other...oh the life of boys!
I wanted to take a picture of all the little boys in their jammies together...well, I think their attention was on something else...
This one was the best we got...it cracks me up!
My Christmas babe...love him! He was the best holiday present ever!
The blanket Alex made for Lukey...cute and so thoughtful.
Christmas comfies...trying to take a pic of 4 little kids with no naps in their Christmas clothes...impossible...
Almost.
We had such a nice day. Jake's family came over for breakfast with us and Gma and Gpa Wayment. We just laid around and played all day long. Then it was time for dinner at the Wayments. Such a fun day. I was very relieved when it was over. Next time I don't plan on having a baby, and I get pregnant, I hope he is born after Christmas!

No comments: