Every time I have a baby, my niece Avery asks me, "Why do you have 2 babies?" Looking at these pictures makes me realize that she is right! We do have 2 babies!!! We've done this 3 times! Are we crazy? No. We love it. These boys are best friends. They don't need anyone else, but each other. I hope that someday when they are all grown up they still feel like they do now...Best buddies! There are some good things about having 2 babies...
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Two Babies
I stayed home from church for a few weeks after Luke was born. Robbie wasn't sure taking all 3 boys sounded like too much fun, so I kept Logan at home too. I wanted to take some pictures of my sweet baby and Logan wanted in on the action.
I have brought 3 babies home from the hospital now with an almost 2 year old at home. Carson and Nate really have never wanted anything to do with the new babies for a while. Logan, on the other hand, loves this new baby brother...Wukey...It is cute to watch Logan love this baby. He is so gentle and so loving. He wants to be right with him. I hope they will always be close.
Every time I have a baby, my niece Avery asks me, "Why do you have 2 babies?" Looking at these pictures makes me realize that she is right! We do have 2 babies!!! We've done this 3 times! Are we crazy? No. We love it. These boys are best friends. They don't need anyone else, but each other. I hope that someday when they are all grown up they still feel like they do now...Best buddies! There are some good things about having 2 babies...
Every time I have a baby, my niece Avery asks me, "Why do you have 2 babies?" Looking at these pictures makes me realize that she is right! We do have 2 babies!!! We've done this 3 times! Are we crazy? No. We love it. These boys are best friends. They don't need anyone else, but each other. I hope that someday when they are all grown up they still feel like they do now...Best buddies! There are some good things about having 2 babies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment