Thursday, March 10, 2011

I forget to take pictures of my baby...

I am beginning to understand why I have minimal pictures of me growing up. I am the fourth. I get it Luke. I have been having issues about not taking enough pictures of my baby. So, I sit him down and take a hundred all at once. One time, we had our computer crash and lost some pics of Carson as a baby. Robbie had to remind me that Carson has more pictures of the first couple months of his life that either of us have of our WHOLE lives! So, Luke, if you don't have as many pictures as your brothers, it is not because we don't love you. It is not because we didn't think you were cute. It is because your mother was SO busy with all the other brothers day to day needs that I forgot to take them of YOU! But remember, you have more than your dad and I have of our ENTIRE lives...probably put together...Look at this cute almost 2 week old baby!
He was my smallest, but is filling in fast. I love babies with rolls!
Look at this baby lifting up his head!
Just over 2 weeks old...
sleepy smile
getting sooo tired.
had enough pictures

No comments: