We asked Marsha to come and stay with us on Wednesday so that Robbie could go back to work. She came and her instructions were to play play play! She is very good at that! With all the snow we were having, she brought her clothes, bundled up the kids and out they went! There were intentions for a snow man, but the snow was too heavy, so it turned into a now caterpillar. She brought slides. Sledding down the drift in the back was sooo fun! I watched from inside looking out at this amazing grandma...loving these little boys and I felt inspired...inspired to now worry so much about having to wash my hair after swimming...just jump in and get all wet!...about having a snow ball fight and playing chase...not being too busy to make these fun simple memories. I am so thankful for her help and for the sacrifice she made to come stay with us those 2 days. The transition with Luke was easier than with the others. I think it had to do with the fact that we had wonderful people all around us to help...and we were busy getting ready for Christmas too!
TOOO HEAVY, GRANDMA!
hmmm, now what?
just going to check on his brothers. he looks like he can barely move! at least he was warm!
sledding down the snow drift
a "C" shaped ice sickle! We love C's!
Back up the "hill"
No comments:
Post a Comment