Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday is one of my favorite days of the year. I love to get my boys little matching outfits. They looked so cute. All the little old ladies at my dad's church couldn't stop making comments to their friends and to me! It was cut to see their reactions. I guess when you have four darling little boys all dressed the same, you are bound to be a spectacle.  I wish I could have taken a better picture, but the subjects were not cooperating!
 Logan crying!

 After a nice day at church, we went to Rob's house for the Annual Easter Egg Hunt. It is capitalized because it is an official event!
Heather is the fun aunt on the trampoline
 Chatting with the family
 Everyone has an Easter Sunday barbecue, right?!
Lukey made a friend. He loved Alex.

 
 The eggs are hidden and we are ready to go!
 Tucker and Logan eyeing the eggs!
 The kids are ready to go and eggs are everywhere!
 I love Taylor's hat! Funny girl!
 Here we go! Little ones first. Every gets to fill their bucket and then they are done. They can go as fast or as slow as they want.
 Nathan's working hard!
 Carson's almost full. 
 Lainee and Nathan spied the eggs on the tramp. How fun is that!!!
There were still so many eggs left after everyone's buckets were full! Taylor volunteered to help Luke gather the rest of his. Thanks Tay!
 Logan spied the last few.

 Finding out what he got! He is so darling!
 Here is all his gatherings!
 Wow Nathan! Look at all those eggs!

 Alex shared his 18th birthday with Easter this year. He was a good sport. Heather made a yummy ice cream cake. Happy birthday Alex!
It was such a fun day at Rob's. We were sad to go. We headed back to my dad's to get our things. It wasn't seconds until Logan was asleep.
 Once we got there, we gathered our things. In the middle of the chaos of packing up, we found Luke like this...which is no surprise. He was throwing cooking utensils out the doggy door all weekend. He loved those dogs. He wouldn't leave them alone. Maybe I should get one of these dog cages to keep him in at home. He would get into a lot less trouble!


With all the festivities of Easter, it was so nice to attend church. Of course, in the back of my mind is always my mother. I miss her. I am so thankful for that sacred special day that Jesus Christ became more than a baby born in a stable. He became the Savior of the world! He lives! I am so thankful that I know that I will see her again. She will live again. It is the miracle of Easter.

No comments: