Thursday, April 5, 2012

I almost had a heart attack!

After lunch, Lukey came up missing. I could find him for a minute. Then I listened. I heard water. I went running! This is what I found.
 Luke had given himself a bath! The water was just right...not too hot, not too cold.
 He was pretty proud of himself. He gave me a heart attack! A million things could have hurt or killed him!
This little baby is so busy. He rivals Carson. He climbs everything! He throws everything! He has dumped out countless boxes of cereal. He keeps me busy cleaning up messes! This little bath tub stunt is just the icing on the cake! I always say that it is a miracle that any boy makes it to adulthood. I think these little boys have guardian angels. I think that Grandma Elaine is one of them. So, when things like this happen, I feel like I need to say, "Thanks Grandma for keeping my baby safe!"

No comments: