As if going to Grandpa Bob's for a sleep over was not exciting enough, cousins were there! Plus, Grandma had slaved away with sugar cookies to decorate. Too bad most of the kids there were boys. Grandma had to work all night so she was sleeping. I had to go upstairs and threaten these little boys to shut off the Wii forever if they did not come down and frost cookies. They all frosted one.
Taylor and I frosted all the rest of the cookies. We had a fun time talking and being creative.
Once again, I had to threaten these little boys with a complete Wii shut down if they did not come and color eggs. I can remember being so careful, taking my time, and making intricate designs. Not these kids. Plop as many eggs in as fast as you can to get done ASAP was their motto.
Cute sisters taking their time.
Logan barely dunked his eggs in the color. Look how light they are!
Nathan's eggs look a little brighter than his brothers!
Luke is not in any pictures because he was asleep. I was not too sad he missed it though. I can only imagine the mess we would have had. He would have thought they eggs were all balls. SPLASH! Good thing he was asleep!
It was a fun day to spend with cousins! It is always nice of Grandma and Grandpa to let us come and stay!
No comments:
Post a Comment